Anyway, my Papa was the best Papa I could ever ask for. He would play fishing games with me and we loved playing together. And me and him would watch PBS Kids together. We'd sometimes have the same lunch. Me and Mom helped take care of him for three whole years! Can you believe that? Some of the things I did to help was get him cookies, take his tray, take him his shot and his pills. It was lots of fun I tell ya! I'm glad I got to spend a lot of time with him. :'( I miss him a lot.
(I took this picture of him - that's why he looks so happy!! I said, "Smile please!")
2 comments:
I miss him too. But we are lucky to have spent so much time with him. He loved you VERY much!!!
Grandparents are just wonderful. I love the picture you took of him. I bet you and your mom had a special place in his heart.
Post a Comment