Hello Earthlings! Today I'm going to post about what I do pretty much every day.
#1 I watch tv. (Animal Planet, Disney Channel or Nick Jr.)
#2 I find Mazzi and pet her and play with her.
#3 Then I play on Toon Town and Club Penguin and check on my Puffles.
#4 Play games with Mom. We've been playing a lot of Animalopoly lately! It is just like Monopoly but with habitats and animals.
#5 After school gets out I call Stephanie and see if she can play. Sometimes I also play with Ben and William.
#6 Talk to Tantrum for about 5 - 10 minutes maybe.
#7 Play outside!!
#8 Pet and talk to Dutchess (my rabbit).
#9 EAT!! I loooove to eat! A lot! hahahaha!!
#10 Watch a tad more tv if bored. But if not Mom and I play more board games.
#11 Sometimes we go the Children's Museum, homeschool things, the library and JoJo's house. We also go to the zoo a lot and Grandma Dawn's. Oh and I go to Rhiannon's house a lot too.
#12 Eat AGAIN!! (If I'm hungry, which is pretty much always)
#13 Sometimes I help Mom with stuff around the house.
#14 Get ready for bed, read lots of books and go to sleep. I don't really like this one that much, except for the reading part -- I loooove books!!
Bye Earthlings!! Have a space-tastic day!
3 comments:
That's awesome Brenna! :D You have an eventful day :)
Kastine
Love it Brenna ~ you do a lot every day - just gotta find more time to . . . . . . . . . . . . (I'll let you know later - when I figure it out) ~ Love ya
Grandma Dawn :)
Brenna, where did you get the Big Red Button? I love it! I read it everyday, because, " An elephant never forgets, or something along those lines." lol.... See you soon!
Kastine
Post a Comment