Friday, March 6, 2009

Max

I'm in San Antonio today. Max is my Grandma Shore's dog. He's very cute and not too fuzzy. He loves to jump up on me. Whenever we play outside he goes crazy and he runs around like a frisky puppy. He is a puppy so I guess that explains it.
You know what we did this morning? We went on a train ride! It was amazing but it didn't go too fast. We also went to the zoo. My Grandma Shore went with us and we had loads of fun.
We're going to go to Sea World tomorrow.

I'll post again later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brenna ~
Thank you for introducing me to Max - Do you think that Max & Laci could become friends?
I am also so happy that you had such a wonderful time in San Antonio at the zoo and on the train with Grandma Shore - (I think she had a great time as well!)
Have a great spring break and don't forget to wear green tomorrow (Tuesday) - it's St. Patty's day!
Hugs & Kisses
Grandma Dawnie