Last week my little cousin Keira came over. She is one and a half and is very funny. She does adorable things - she says "I love you Moon!". It is so cute! Did I mention she loves the moon. She'll say anything about the moon. She says "Nightie, night moon" and "I love you Moon" too. Her birthday is September 3rd and it's going to be her birthday in about 4 months. My Mom and I are going to start watching her on Tuesdays and my Grandma is already watching her on Thursdays. I'm looking forward to spending time with her on Tuesdays.
Hope you like my picture of Keira and what I wrote about Keira! BYE!
(This is a picture of Keira last time we watched her. Isn't she cute!?)
2 comments:
Wow! Keira grew a lot from the last time I saw her! And Brenna I liked what you wrote and your picture of Keira.
Hope to see you soon,
Kastine
You do have a cute cousin. She looks like fun.
Post a Comment