Hello everyone! Today I made cookies with my Grandma Dawn (recipe at the bottom). It was so much fun and we have two secret ingredients, but I can't tell you them because my Grandma would get mad. My favorite part of making cookies is mixing the dough with my hands. Don't worry, I clean them first! And did I mention, I made my own cookie brownies! Right now my Grandma is making peanut butter cookies. The best part about that is licking the peanut butter off your fingers when you're done.
Keira's taking a nap right now. Oh remember when I mentioned about the recipe? Well here it is:
Pre-heat oven to 325
1 cup butter flavored shortening
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla
2 cups flour
1 1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 cups chocolate chips
1 cup pecans (optional)
Then mix with your hands! But don't forget to wash them first!
Cook for about 9 minutes or until golden brown.
Then ENJOY!!!
I hope you like the recipe everyone - BYE!
1 comment:
Hey everyone!
I would like to add that one of the most important "secret" ingredient is . . . . LOVE!!
Brenna ~ Thank you so much for your great help today and the cookies turned out GREAT!!
See ya soon!
Grandma Dawn :)
Post a Comment