Tonight was a very fun night!! Me, Mom and Dad went in the sprinkler. It started off with Mom telling me that I could play in the sprinkler. Then Dad joined in and he convinced Mom to join us too. And then we started to play a lot and run around.
Dad put the sprinkler at the end of the slide and it was so fun (I was the first one to do it!). We were all just in regular clothes too but Mom changed her jeans cuz she had new jeans on.
And now all of us are comfy cozy in the house. I was the one who got the most soaking wet and Dad and Mom got evenly soaked. Mazzi got a bath after we played in the sprinkler.
Well, bye for now!
1 comment:
Brenna ~
That sounds so fun! I am glad that your mom & dad are fun people (aren't you?) Love you lots!
Grandma Dawn :)
Post a Comment