Welcome to my blog! I will be posting lots of new posts now. I'm going to try to start posting everyday. So anyway, enjoy my blog!
Monday, September 7, 2009
Rainy Day
This is the day I was playing in the rain.
Here I am with the umbrella - it was fun!
Here I am going to the big drops. And when I say big, I mean BIG!
I was under the big drops here. They were coming off the roof.
Here I am comfy, cozy inside! It was fun!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Was a dew drop fairy playing with you? How about the rainbow elf - was he around the corner? The rain is the perfect place to dream about what could be at the end of a rainbow ~ never stop thinking about what is at he end of; the road, the rainbow, the end of a story or the end of your thought - dream on forever :) Love you Brenna :) Grandma Dawn :)
1 comment:
Was a dew drop fairy playing with you? How about the rainbow elf - was he around the corner? The rain is the perfect place to dream about what could be at the end of a rainbow ~ never stop thinking about what is at he end of; the road, the rainbow, the end of a story or the end of your thought - dream on forever :)
Love you Brenna :)
Grandma Dawn :)
Post a Comment