Hi! It's me again! As usual I always post about something going on in my life. So today I picked stuffed animals.
Anyway, I will tell you a little bit about some of my stuffed animals.
Pearl - she is my iguana and she can do a cartwheel all by herself.
Cheese - he is my mouse and as in his name, he loves cheese!
Tantrum - he is my dog. (You can learn more about him on this post)
Andy - he is my monkey and he loves pineapples.
Fuzzy - she is my bear and she loves jack-o-lanterns. (Her favorite holiday is Halloween)
Cookie - she is my dog and is Fuzzy's cousin and she looooooves cake.
Brownie - she is my other dog and she's married to Tantrum. They had their wedding a couple months ago.
Cuddles - She is my other, other dog. She is the baby of Tantrum and Cookie and she was born last month.
I sleep with these stuffed animals every night and they are fun to cuddle with, especially Cuddles, just like her name.
Thanks for reading!!!
2 comments:
Brenna ~ I think that is is the sweetest (not counting the blog about Laci) that you every wrote . . . . I thank you so much for introducing me to "your" friends. Love you!
Grandma Dawn :)
Oh and there's Alexandra-my wolf. She loves going outside.
Post a Comment