Greetings Earthlings. I am posting about Club Penguin today, which is a web site where you can play games as a penguin.Okay, here we go..... In Club Penguin you can adopt a pet called the Puffle (as seen on the left). They are fuzzy little puff balls and they have no arms or legs and they just hop up and down. The whole point about having a Puffle is loving, caring, feeding and nurturing it. I will tell you about the Puffle playing card now. There are four buttons - sleep, walk, play and feed. When you click a button, the action will happen. You have to take care of them or they will run away FOREVER. (To get a Puffle you have to buy one with your coins, which I will tell you about later.)
Next I will tell you about the Penguin. Right now I am going to tell you about the Penguin Player card. The player card is where you can dress you penguin and see your coins. When you want new clothes you have to buy them at the gift shop or the sport shop.
Now I will tell you about the igloo. The igloo is your home and that's where your Puffles live. You can decorate your igloo with furniture. If you click on the tape measure in your igloo you can add more or redecorate your igloo. If you click on the box to the right it will show you four pictures. There will be a Puffle, a chair, a rug and a painting. Click on them for the categories. The Puffle shows you your Puffle stuff. Click on the chair to see your furniture stuff like chairs, tables and lots more stuff. Click on the rug to see, well, rugs! Click on the paintings to see your wall things.
Now I will tell you about the penguin life.
If you want to earn coins you have to play games. They are hidden all over the island, but not too hard. I can name three of them. Cart Surfing - that's when you're in a mine cart and you can do tricks with your arrow keys. Hydro Hopper - it's where you're in a tube and you have to click to jump over stuff. Ice Fishing - you can probably guess that you go fishing. You play with your mouse and catch the fish.
Now I will tell you about coins. You can earn coins playing games. You can spend coins on clothing, furniture, puffles and anything else you can buy like surf boards. You look in the catalogs for these things. The catalogs on Club Penguin change a bunch so if you see something you want, you better get it! No shipping required - you get it directly sent to your igloo or player card.
I love Club Penguin and I play it everyday!!
Thank you Earthlings for reading this. :)
1 comment:
Grandma Earthling says ~ ~ Thankyou for your "explaination" on this subject!
Love you lots,
Grandma Dawn
XXOO
Post a Comment