Greetings Earthlings! Today I'm telling you about yesterday. I got to sell lots of Girl Scout cookies (if you would like to order some just leave a comment on what you would like and I'll put you down).
I got to see Evin too! He is sooooooooooooo adorable, just like I said in my other post. I got to hold him for like 20 minutes and he was so cute. :) And Evin's room is super cool but a little bit bigger than Keira's. His room has a strip on the wall and has a bunch of camouflage bedding and a little turkey Webkins stuffed animal. He has a cool turkey feather thing that PJ made, hanging on the wall. Mom and I are going to make them dinner tonight and I will get to go see Evin again. Hopefully I'll get to see Keira too. She's been in day care and at Grandma's house
Well, um....I don't know what else to put so bye...I think.
2 comments:
I don't think I have ever told you - - - - I PRESSED THE DOT , and just to let you know . . . I went . . . . . . . crazy!!
XXOO
Grandma Dawn
cool! I wonder how cute he is :P I had a fun time seeing you at Olive Garden. :)
Post a Comment