We are going to get chickens, as in the title. Oh I almost forgot -- Greetings Earthlings!!
So where was I? Oh yeah, chickens.... We're going to keep them at JoJo's house. Some of you might know her but those who don't, she is my great grandma. She lives in the country and she has a chicken coop that Papa made in the backyard. It wasn't really a chicken coop but we can still use it as one. We are going to keep one rooster after we know a lot about chickens and guess what I get to do for the chickens? Drum roll please............ dadadadadadadadadadadadadadada....... COLLECT BUCKETS OF BUGS!! I know what you're thinking - "Why is she excited about that?" Well it's because I'm 8 and 8 year olds like to get bugs, especially for chickens because it's fun! So there, is my point taken? Good.
Now, my invasion here is done. Good bye Earthlings!
1 comment:
WOW! Thats really exciting!!!! I love chickens, I think their reallllly cute :P
Hope to see you soon!
-Kastine
Post a Comment