Sunday, May 16, 2010

The Cough

Hi everybody! I've been sick for a couple days and right now I'm eating noodles *cough, cough* that my Mom made me. Oh and when you see the 'cough' word with stars, that is me coughing.
I've been sitting on the couch watching tv, playing on the computer a little bit and taking some vitamins and this syrup stuff - it's cherry flavored. It's called Umcka Coldcare and it's really, really good. *cough* Mom's been taking really, really good care of me and we might go to the doctor soon.
I went to Kid Zui to look up stuff about coughs and all I found was "Protect, Don't Infect: Germ Wars". It was really weird. And next post, I'll tell you something really, really exciting!! *cough, cough*
Abduction done... Good bye Earthlings. :)

2 comments:

Kastine said...

awe! im sorry! I hope you feel better soon! :)

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you are feeling better XXOO ~ See ya in a few days ~ See ya later alligator . . . . . . Love you all around the universe & back XXOO
Grandma Dawn