Monday, January 12, 2009

Hunting Lease!

We went to my Grandpa's hunting lease this weekend. The hunting lease is a really fun place. I got to climb a tree but not very high. And Mazzy and me were running around like crazy playing ball. And I got to eat bacon!!
I got to see a wild pig. My Uncle PJ shot it with his bow and arrow. It was very dirty and gross. I did not like it so I don't even know why I'm posting it on my blog!
Oh and did I mention - I got to feed a cow!
I met a little girl. It was fun playing with her. Her name was Catherine and she was 6 like me.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey "munchkin" ~
One of these days you will most likely be "joining" in on a hunt - Next time let's think about bringing some s'more's "stuff" - what about it? So glad that y'all were able to join us - next time it will be "all of us!!"
Love you!
Grandma

Anonymous said...

hey Brenna thats really cool!
Love,
Kastine

Anonymous said...

Brenna---- I really had a great time with you and your mom and dad at the deer lease. I was so glad that ya'll came and I am looking forward to us all going again. Hopefully next time we sit in the blind you get to see a deer or a pig. That would be exciting---huh? Hope to see you soon!

Aunt Foofie