Everyday is special. Especially when we home school. My favorite subject is science and my least favorite subject is spelling but we don't do that anymore. And I feel all jumpy inside about that. When I get bigger I'm going to start doing spelling again and I'm not too happy about that. I love to do math too.
Sometimes me and Mom don't really agree on things like when we used to do spelling and I'd get frustrated sometimes.
My favorite thing about being homeschooled is that I don't have to sit in a cruddy little room all day and have to look at a chalkboard all day long. I like to go on field trips all the time and I like it when I can go over to Rhiannon's house. She's my friend and she's homeschooled too. Maybe I'll write a post about her.
I like it when my Mom teaches me because she is the best Mom in the world and she's a great teacher. :)
1 comment:
You use spelling everyday! You use it when you type in your blog. Anyway cool blog!
Love,
Kastine
Post a Comment