Two weeks ago we went to a cool resort in Arkansas. There was an awesome pool there and a lake. The first thing we did was swim in the lake and I met a little girl. I taught her how to make mud pots. The view from the room was great. The room number was 307. I wanted to go horse back riding but I was too scared so I stayed with a nice lady while Mom and Dad went and I got to help her feed the horses. It was the funnest time I had.
So right now I feel pretty good and pretty lucky that I got to go to a resort with my family.
2 comments:
You are really lucky to have the family that you do, and we are VERY lucky to have YOU! ~ with 3 grandmas that love you ~ every weekend a vacation (Arroya City) and baking cookies with me, sewing with grandma Shore and juggling with Nannie ~ man - what a life :) That does not even count the men in your life ~ that's a whole new subject! :) Love you :)
Grandma Dawn :)
This sounds like so much fun. You're a young blogger & I think that's so cute! (:
my blog is :
www.nequiaacovv.blogspot.com !
Keep blogging, hun !(:
Post a Comment