Wednesday, August 19, 2009

LPS (Littlest Pet Shops)

Today I played with my Littlest Pet Shops. It's so much fun! Anyway, Pet Shops are little pet things and they have little bobbly heads. There are many differnt kinds of animals including dogs, cats, turtles and butterflies and even a few hermit crabs. The only thing they don't have is snakes. All you kids out there, you should get them ok?

5 comments:

Grandma Dawn said...

Why do you suppose that there are no Littlest Pet Shop snakes ~ is it perhaps that they heads will not be able to "bobbly"? MMM ~ I wonder :) LOve U!
Hugs :)
Gma Dawn

Kastine said...

I love all your post Brenna! I check your blog every day!

Love you lots,
Kastine

Kastine said...

Hey Brenna! I hope you right more! I check your blog everyday, I love reading all your posts. I hope to see you soon!!! :D

Love ya!
Kastine :)

Kastine said...

you know what, it is kastine again, lol. Ive been noticing that I always put, I check your blog everyday, and I love reading all your posts. Ok well I just wanted to point that out. :P

Kastine :)

Anonymous said...

So how about some pictures of your "bobbly head" friends? Love you :)
Grandma Dawn :)