Today and yesterday we went to JoJo's house and she has a new kitten. I call it Checkers. Maybe I'll put some pictures on here later of it. She loves playing with her pink ball and she loves to play with me. She once got on the table and she loves playing with Emmy, my great grandma's dog. They are like BFF's.
Oh and here's a tip: Don't chase a cat around with a Swiffer mop. It makes them mad!
Well, bye for now!
2 comments:
Why do you call her Checkers? Oh by the way ~ did you every see a munchkin when you were on vacation? Oh, that would be funny ~ A munchkin SEEING a munchkin . . . . do you get it? I love you Brenna ~ You are my all time favorite 7 year old :)
Hugs across the internet
GMa Dawnie :)
Hey Brenna, I kinda figured that out when I chased Cookie around the upstairs with a swiffer lol. Anyway hope to see you soon! ;)
XOXO,
Kastine
Post a Comment